2 replies to this topic

#1 Psybain

Psybain

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 760 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

Officer Youngstrom was shot on Sept 4, just outside of my hometown of Danville, CA on I-680 during the morning commute. The shooter was killed by his partner, and Officer Youngstrom was rushed to the hospital just a few miles away, but he died the following day. His funeral was Sept 13. He is survived by his wife and four kids. There are two different accounts that have been set up to help his family.
  • At any Wells Fargo Bank branch, tellers will accept donations for the Kenyon Marc Youngstrom Children's Benefit Memorial fund.
  • At any Mechanics Bank branch, mention the officer's name to the teller and direct that funds be contributed to the trust account in his name. Checks payable to "For Benefit of Officer Kenyon Youngstrom" can also be mailed to Mechanics Bank, 1350 North Main St., Walnut Creek, Calif. 94596. Wire transfers can be sent to routing number 121102036 and addressed "For Officer Kenyon Youngstrom."

ITS-Psy-ATACS-sig2_zps3c44c94b.jpg
As Seen on: M4Carbine.net, GlockTalk, and NCGO.

#2 CalicoJack

CalicoJack

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 134 posts
  • LocationInland Northwest

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

RIP, Trooper.  Do you have any information about the incident?
Posted Image

#3 Psybain

Psybain

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 760 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:42 AM

I'm not sure why the guy was pulled over, and last I heard, the motive for him shooting Officer Youngstrom is still unknown. Both officers were in the area to help with a dead dear on the side of 680. Honestly, I didn't even know he had died until last night. I live about 3000 miles away now, so I'm a little slow getting updates unless my old friends tell me.

ITS-Psy-ATACS-sig2_zps3c44c94b.jpg
As Seen on: M4Carbine.net, GlockTalk, and NCGO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users