Remember, It has to be functional and realistic. This means it actually has to be what you carry in your pockets, not in a bag. Of course this is totally left open to our interpretation and that's why we'd like a brief description or bulleted list of what you're carrying too.
To enter, simply post up your photo here with a brief description of your EDC. We'll look in on the submissions and pick someone every month to win. The winner's photo will be posted on the homepage of ITS Tactical along with the announcement.
- Past photos are not eligible this time. Take a new photo and make it look good. Get creative!
- Your profile must include a photo. Whether it's actually you or in the case of OPSEC, something other than the default "no photo" image.
Since staff members are not eligible for the contest, I'll kick things off with what's in my pockets:
- ITS Tactical Challenge Coin
- Saddleback Leather Wallet Sleeve (ID, cash, cards)
- Half Dollar spy coin (2GB micro SD inside)
- CountyComm Maratac Pilot Automatic watch with w&w NYC NATO
- Randolph Engineering Aviator sunglasses
- Metolius [full-strength] Mini Wiregate Carabiner
- Swiss+Tech Utili-Key 6 in 1
- Benchmade Mini-Griptilian
- GORUCK Tough Patch
- Field Notes Notebook
- Fisher Space Pen M4 TAD Edition
- Old Calgary Oxford iPhone Sleeve
- iPhone 5 (not pictured)
If anyone is having trouble adding a photo, I've updated the How To. Let me know if you have any questions but it should be a pretty painless process.
Edited by mikejulietpapa, 15 November 2012 - 09:55 AM.
Added link to "image add how to"