shadowx79

Swabbie

• Crew Leader
  • 38 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

Rapiddiver.com
Subseatactical.com

Rapid diver and Subsea tactical are 2 great sites to pick up tactical and rescue dive equipment. The owner is an amazing guy who works hard to help you get equipment you need. He is not limited to whats on his website. If you can give hime a name he can help you find it.

I have owned one of his rigs for over a year now and I am very impressed with it. I bought the tactical version so I could customize it to the job I am doing. It's compact and can be set up for quick rescues (Don and in the water on air in less the 1 min) but can also be setup for multi-tank and rebreather uses. I will post some images and details

Rapiddiver180.jpg
"I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling. Our proudest moment is to save lives." ~Edward F. Croker
"...So Others May Live"- Rescue Swimmer Creed

#2 pvtpuke1911

pvtpuke1911

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 24 posts
  • LocationChesapeake VA

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:59 AM

The Aqualung Rep had that out at a Dive Conference about a week ago... Haven't stopped researching it since!
"Beware the fury of a patient man." - John Dryden

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dive, Equipment, BCD, Tactical, Rescue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users