• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:21 PM

Yesterday, I received a telephone call from the Kevin Reeve.  If he follows the thread, I'm going to look like a total geek.  

Enter, September, and I'm headed to Dallas for Urban E&E!  The unfortunate part is that it's Dallas in September so it's still going to be hot as blazes.  

• Psybain, pira114 and ducttapedave like this

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#2 Blanquito582

Blanquito582

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSin City

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:57 AM

Let us know what you think for sure! I went through some training that introduced me to Urban Evasion back in '10.  Googling to find more info was how I found ITS in the first place.  Still super interested it's just hard to find the time/$ to attend any courses.

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#3 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 319 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:05 AM

Let us know what you think for sure! I went through some training that introduced me to Urban Evasion back in '10.  Googling to find more info was how I found ITS in the first place.  Still super interested it's just hard to find the time/$ to attend any courses.

<script src="/cdn-cgi/apps/head/1n5YOfQ0GaEBDgsUx-wywUyNa9U.js"></script>

Will do. 

I think Bryan Black did a bit of a review.  Jack Richland over at Blackscout Survival has written about attending.  The Neil Strauss book Emergency whatever spoke about it, but I'll review it as well.  

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#4 Spartan24

Spartan24

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 121 posts
  • LocationNorthern AZ

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

<script src="/cdn-cgi/apps/head/1n5YOfQ0GaEBDgsUx-wywUyNa9U.js"></script>

Will do. 

I think Bryan Black did a bit of a review.  Jack Richland over at Blackscout Survival has written about attending.  The Neil Strauss book Emergency whatever spoke about it, but I'll review it as well.  

Emergency was a great book! I learned a lot from that.

Last wish? I wish... You had... More time.

#5 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

Emergency was a great book! I learned a lot from that.

I only wish I could get a second passport and squirrel away a lot of funds overseas as well.  

CrewLeaderSignature.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users